ADMISSION & ENROLMENT
Step 1: Apply for admission to the programme.
Fill out the online form HERE and upload the documentation required. The form will ask you to indicate a programme code.
The code for the Master’s Degree in Teacher Development for FLE is 3747. Edition: 3.
If you apply for the Master’s Degree in Teacher Development for FLE, the following subjects are mandatory:
- 215255 - An introduction to multilingual education and integrated learning of content and language.
- 215256 - Talking, reading and writing to learn through a foreign language.
- 215257 - Planning and assessing learning in multilingual contexts.
- 215258 - Innovative approaches to foreign language education.
- 215259 - Practical placement (internship).
- 215260 - Focus on language and discourse in content-rich contexts.
- 215261 - Empowering approaches to teacher education in L2-medium instruction.
- 215262- Special issues in Foreign Language Education.
- 215264 - Master’s dissertation.
If you have questions about academic aspects of the programme such as course contents or accreditations, please contact our academic staff at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone numbers: +34 93 5812657 / 650878027 (weekdays 1-2pm).
Once your documentation has been evaluated, the programme coordinator will send you an email to let you know whether you have been accepted or not.
Step 2: Enrolment.
If you have been accepted, you will receive a second email, this time from the Escola de Postgrau, which will tell you how to proceed with the enrolment process.
Programme fee: €3,960.
Please note that there is also a mandatory enrolment fee of €30.21. It is non-refundable and is not included in the cost of the programme price.
Note: If you have any questions about the enrolment process, please contact the Escola de Postgrau at:
- Email: email@example.com.
- Phone number: +34 935 814 213 (you will be attended in English if you so request).
Step 3: Proof of payment
Once you have paid, please send a scan of the receipt or any bank document confirming that you have completed payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will acknowledge receipt, thus formalizing your enrolment in the programme.